Home - CIMIT MAIN
CIMIT is a network of world-class academic and medical institutions partnering with industry and government. Our mission is to foster collaboration among clinicians, technologists, and entrepreneurs to accelerate innovation and catalyze the discovery, development, and implementation of innovative healthcare technologies.
Initiatives and Funding Opportunities
NIH and POCTRN have suspended the RADx Fast-Track Program for COVID-19 Test Development and Distribution submission portal and are currently not accepting new applications. קרא עוד »
Register by April 19 קרא עוד »
binx health Receives FDA CLIA Waiver for Chlamydia and Gonorrhea Test, Expanding Critical Access to Single-Visit Diagnoses
First ever 30-minute, CLIA-waived, molecular PCR Test for CT/NG now available for OBGYN, physician offices and retail settings holding certificates of waiver קרא עוד »
News from CIMIT
- CRAASH Grads, Photonicare, have developed an imaging tool that it says may help better diagnose ear infections.
- TRISH, at Baylor College of Medicine, partnered with CIMIT awards three companies for research in AI and point-of-care diagnostics.
- John Collins explains the benefits of the CRAASH program and the important lessons other innovation ecosystems can learn from Boston.
- Dr. Martha Murray has an idea for a less-invasive repair.
- Fitbit announces plans to pickup Twine Health, a HIPPA-compliant, cloud-based health management platform.
- Emulate Inc., which makes so-called organ-on-a-chip systems to test whether drugs are safe and effective, announced partnerships with Takeda, Roche, and Cedars-Sinai.